BIar seNyUman TErukir DiBibIrmu YAng MenaWan

old days

oke...dan terbaek...aku nak story pasal my old days la pulak kali nih...tapi terasa cam nak tulis dalam bahasa inggeriss la pulak kan..jadi pepaham ja kan lah ayat den yang agak berterabur nih...test2 one two three.....this the story this story is the story where i start my first journey of my life to face the real world that are said by people outside as the inner war...from my old days, i start to know the meaning of many thing... friends..friendship...love(hohoho)....war...big bos...sad..happy..tension..cry..play...crazy...

but...the most thing that i really cannot forget is i learn what the meaning of family...from the old building...i start my own journey to the real world...i know..we always heard that...........

"don't see the past but see what in front of us"


but for me, i must look back my old days..because from my old days..manything had happen on me...

this the story of my old days...


first year


one little boy with nothing in his mind had travel very far to the old town in perak...with know nothing he start to make his eye ball become red and start to flow a tears after his family start to say goodbye to him....start the journey with the white Ferrari that are borrowed from his neighborhood...that the first step when the boy start to face the real world....start to know how to take a bus...how to draw a money from a bank......This the year of begining...a part of my journey to facing the real world...the journey of my soul and my heart....to find a new members of my life...and to find a lot of thing that i never know..... the litttle boy start his own journey....from that year, i know what the pain it is....what the group it is....the craziest thing is, i has my own breakdance group hohoho(at that time i’m not buncit yet)...but i just perfome in front of my family members only hohohooh....but that year is the year we everything start to teach my sealf....i start to learn what brotherhood is....and that the biggest thing that i never learn before is....i learn to have a biggest family...and to have my own pride.....learn to do my own decission...that what i have learn from my biggest bro...hohohooh.....

Another year of my journey


Nothing biggest change in this year....just i grow up a little bit...and the most valuable thing is my brotherhood thing become more power in my self.....emmmmm...such ragging....kick..punch...bleeding...that only a small matter....i have no story about that....that year was a year where i go to pool a lot...swimming...swimming and swimming....that why la i become crazy when i look at pool....

A year of music


This year...emmmm...yeah...start to learn play guitar and drum...hohohoho...hope i can mengorat some aweks2..hahahha...15 hours a day i played guitar...hope can become like slash..or man kidal or joe wings....i start to go jamming...although i and my band jamming like a S&%T...but i enjoy with them....my friend @ my family.......i share lough...crazy...smile...jump....shout...and what ever crazy thing...what the important thing is..i joy my self......

I’m start to grow

With pride.....with hope....with my family..my biggest family....the past year made us become matured....become a man..not a boy any more...not crying....and start to love each other deeply...not a gay ok..but as a family.....that year...we start to show our big head......start to fighthing with other...but not with my family okehh...hohoho...start to fly...emmmmm...start to disturb warden...aspecially a women ok..till she drop as a warden..hahahah...so noughty that time.....start to came late to class...with the most important thing..my brotherhood will last forever....

We are the king



This year we start to make our brotherhood become more power....we sing together....from the past valuable year...i know..manything had happen to me....make my self change....grow my mind...tight my soul....open my heart and eyes.....when the time came...i will seperate with my big family....everybody have our own road....by we will make sure that...wheather where we are...our brotherhood will last forever.....i will remember the past that teach me manything..that make my self grow......

Final word

Whatever i are...what ever i become..i will nor forget my past... my past that teach me to become a man..my past that that grow a little boy to become a man.....start to have my own pride....start to make my own decission....and start to have friends....from the past...the knowledge that are flow to me....i will use it as my weapon to face the real world....so my past....i love you forever...


AKu HaNya MAnusIA BiaSA YAnG teRCAri-Cari keHiduPAn Yang DAmaI Di MUkA BUmI ciPTaan ALLAH yanG mAHa BEsaR
hoKIaiS

0 comments:

Post a Comment